۱۳۹۳ اسفند ۲۹, جمعه

A refreshing prayer for Noruz (Iranian New Year) from Nurse




I saw this pleasantly fresh prayer of Noruz (Iranian New Year) which starts on the first day of Spring) by an Iranian nurse. Unfortunately I can’t find her name. Still, I decided to translate it and wish everybody who likes to welcome the spring, a very super-duper Happy Noruz. 

Here is her prayer:


Greetings to your beautiful thoughts and your infinite kindness.


I wish for you to laugh so much that the voice of your laughter becomes the prettiest music in the universe.


I wish that you earn so much that you become hope for others who are in need.


I wish the foremost ideas find their way into your mind, and make the best decision.


I wish you to become so successful that you touch the deepest, most boundless shores of self-content.


I wish for you to have a healthy body and a blessed end.


I wish that you have the best condition and feeling.


And I wish that God always takes care of you.


This is my last prayer for you in the last month of the year 1392/2014.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر